Immortal Merchant - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
His path to power is fashionable and good for the economy, what a green cultivation method.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous oh...THAT green. nowadays when ppl mention "green" they mean "eco-friendly", since most of the world doesn't use green dollars. only green money in indonesia is the Rp20k bill, which amusingly is worth more than a USD (just under Ep15k)

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Indeed, I couldn't remain ignorant about it if I tried not that I would want to, but yeah the Dollar is worth crap now, and the Euro has really fallen over the years as well, stupid inflation...

I just googled green, and the list of definitions is too goddamn long!

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous at least dollar still had value. we had to adjust to USD and the prices just keep going up since the Rupiah's weakening vs USD

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Well, for what it's worth, I apologize for all the selfish and idiotic decisions my countries leadership has made and continues to make that affect everyone else on this miserable rock, I would rather the US sink into the ocean than continue to drag the rest of the world down with us any further, I mean, the heat death of the universe is inevitable, so why would the idea of death scare me?

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous for all the jokes i'd rather not take it as a joke to have the US collapse. nowadays everything is mostly tied to the USD, so a collapse of that would trigger another one of those 1920s Wall Street Crash...and last time that happened they let an Austrian became the Chancellor of Germany...what we need is some form of damage control for the inevitable demise..."some form" because i doubt we're actually capable of 100% dmg control.

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Based on all the news I watch, another bubble burst is inevitable, and the last one was the housing crisis of 2008 where they fucked up all the housing loans people had and started bailing out giant ass corporations like GM with tax money, and like the morons they truly are(for the last couple years), they've attempted and succeeded(a couple times) to deregulate Wallstreet.

There is such a f*cking disconnect between the rich and poor here it's not even funny, a lot of them think the top ten percents wealth is representative of the countries wealth as a whole, they keep advocating for trickle-down economics and pushing for deregulation even though commons sense tells you that it's stupid and never works for long, 80% of the countries population is living from paycheck to paycheck, people have jobs, but the wages are at a historic low.

Mainstream media is slowly dying out here because people prefer independent media like youtube where news is based on the individual and not whatever "team" you're on(imagine that), so they're trying every trick in the book to stay relevant, it's all so stupid.

Look, I love what my country is supposed to stand for, but I hate what it's become, it's so goddamn shameful, I just can't love what this is anymore.

Sorry for the rant.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous as someone who gets into rants quite often, no offence taken. at least it shows that we're a lot more concerned about our respected countries than those monkeys we call politicians.

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Thank you for understanding, and I agree completely, we only criticise something because we care and want it to be better.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous a shame that we're so low in the political ladder that no one would take us couple of internet nobodies seriously when it comes to being passionate about stuff.

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks The bar is set so low it's stupid, and yeah, it's sad that a candidate's public personality/profile is considered more valuable than legitimate qualifications for a position like that.

Users who are viewing this thread