Immortal Nanny Dad - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
Pounce!

I plan to
treat you to some tea and lemon cakes.

I hope she changes after this because the only thing she has done so far was insulting the mc and blaming him for her failure.

Fed-Kun's army
He only telling the truth and she won't admit it and blah blah she only a bragger.

I find those girls annoying.

Dex-chan lover
this is the most excited i've been the whole series

Why bother with her so much when she's constantly being an ass towards him? Isn't he an immortal from wuxia world? Where's his pride at?

I dont want to be that guy but the translations were worse than usual. A proofreader might help. Anyhow thanks for the continued uploads.

Jesus fucking christ that woman can't actually understand. Why i can't read a lot of manga/mahua/manhwa with 'tsunderes' because most of the time their 'redemption' is that their cute and slowly come around but there is literally no reason why they've become good.

Not just tsunderes but characters who are made and just never understand their wrong doings because they're arrogant and have too much pride. It's so irritating and boring.

Contributor
Why am I the only one who thinks it's moreso the protagonist who's being a nutjob in his conversations with her?

Like she's flustered and out of her depth, but he's clearly losing (or, I suppose, winning XD) the Am I The Asshole competition here. And his sudden escalation to mild violence here is fucking whacked.

Y'all are crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread