Immortal Parody

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the casting director for that movie was definitely doing some Stunt Casting, that's an Oof.

Not loving though how the story is presenting "Oh this woman had an affair with a married man and we're gonna put all the blame on her and none on him" I mean, it's accurate to how the court of public opinions treats stories of infidelity, but I hope the story is going to call that out as it goes on.

Just saying, the dude was the one who cheated on his wife and betrayed his family, and it takes two to tango so even if she was the one who initiated it, he would have had to still still willingly participate given the power imbalance in his favour.

And if she wasn't the one who initiated? hoo boy let me tell you about Film Directors cheating on their wives and also coercing sex out of actresses using their position of power in the film industry, because it is a lot.

First thing's first: I believe the title of this particular series is Immoral Parody, not Immortal. As for the series itself: oh man, this one was FANTASTIC. Super dark, super fucked up, and super super engaging. The author fit so much juicy drama into four short chapters with gut punch after gut punch being rapid-fired to consistent effect. A must-read for any fan of dark/toxic/twisted yuri. Would recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread