Immortal Regis

Group Leader
eSCALATED_1487040000699_8508527_ver1.0.jpg

Aggregator gang
This is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down....

I cant even tell if this is good? Its like 7 "chosen" ones all chose something or eachother and then the world ended the end...... LOL

Aggregator gang
Why is this rated so highly. I don't get out at all. Feels like 14 volumes crammed into 6, I mean so many thing happen in the span of like a week or two at most it's crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
This was...a weird reading...I felt like I was reading the summary of a story instead of the book, and as if this summary was a summary of the summary. It felt like a good story but with a huge chunk of it missing, just wiped out of existence.

First of all....the events were happening TOO QUICKLY, I didn't had time to get attached to any of the characters, not even knowing 10% of them, and there were moments in which the story wanted me to "feel" something when some characters went through something emotional, but what the hell I am I supposed to feel when I don't shit about them?

And the story... It was introducing some plot twists one after another, and there is nothing wrong with that....the problem is when the "twist" is so surprising, so out of nowhere that it becomes null and useless... Oh, the MC gained an OP power that at the end was revealed it also was part of Noche's power...oh, Seris had Semek all along.....Oh, the servant girl ended up being Karabolg's vessel, but wait, in reality IT WAS ME, DIO! I mean, the MC's little brother....

One after another without anything holding it together, why would I be surprise that the servant girl was "destined" to become the king of Chaos when I only knew her for like a total of 5 chapters? Why would I care about Seris having the power of Semek when that power wasn't even developed properly or anything like that? And why the fuck would the little brother be the true vessel? yeah I know it was because he is the closest thing to a human, but why? like I said, is so out of nowhere that the ass-pull twist becomes stupid and null.

And don't even let me get started with the MC's and Seris relationship...For how long have they known each other? 3 days? how much time of interaction they had? about 5 hours in total? then why the fuck is she acting like he was her one and only? Just like I didn't had time to connect to any of the characters, she had much less time to connect on a personal level to the MC, not even as a friend, much less as her "love". Is she a masochist? that's the only thing that could make me believe a bit as to why she fell in love, after all he is always treating her like trash.

And the same goes for the MC, what do you mean your true desire is to protect Seris? what the fuck are you even talking about...you called her a traitor and a blood bank, that she is only useful to give you blood, THAT IS the last interaction you had with her at that point, and out of nowhere you want to protect her? This is so fucking stupid. and what about his little brother? wasn't his desired to cure and be with his little brother?

I'm not upset because it was a shitty story, I'm upset because it could have been a good story if it was just written slowly and gave us more time to develop the plot and the characters...

just like @lazerus56 said, " Feels like 14 volumes crammed into 6" except no, if that was the case then I could at least understand what was going on. Is more like there were a total of 14 volumes but in between every volume there were 1 or 2 volumes missing which is why we ended up with only 6.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I have to agree with what lazerus56 and especially Vidashall said. Rushing everything really ruined what could have been a good read - instead everything is totally unnatural. Like we got a storyboard prototype instead of the actual story. Getting from A to Z isn't a problem. SKIPPING from A to Z is a big problem. See now I'm having GoT ending flashbacks. They committed the same sins, but this story did so the whole way through - rather than only towards the end. People of course are only mad about GoT because they did it right for so long before abruptly rush ending it like so, and ruined a good thing.

Back to this, everything should have happened 10x slower. Surely the author must have noticed this? Or one of their friends after reading it? So I'm curious if this was sourced from some far more in depth novel. Either way they should just reboot the whole thing and do it properly this time.

Users who are viewing this thread