Immortal Reverence Dad - Ch. 26

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I was the original translator for this project. Recently there was a translation group that started to release their translation for this series in mangadex. Initially I thought of dropping this series but after getting negative feedback on the quality of the other group's translation. I am thinking of resuming my translation. However, due to lower number of readers due to competition with the other translator. I can only continue translating if you all will support my translation by being my patreon. https://www.patreon.com/miraclescans.

Sincerely,
Thank You

Thanks @miraclescans for keeping up with the translation instead of leaving us with the cancer inducing translation of the other guy. I really appreciate it. Keep it up! You're a great translator.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
I have to admit that I have inflated those views, because I have clicked on them just for the sake of them being marked as "read". In reality though, I have noticed it wasn't @miraclescans translating them and checked the comments beforehand to see if it was worth reading... after realizing it wasn't I just wanted to "get rid" of them in my reading list.

Users who are viewing this thread