Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet You do realise this is a Chinese manhua, right? Why would I be talking about other countries here, huh? I guess you just wandered here randomly, without even reading the series, just to accuse me of racism. You must be proud of yourself.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme https://mangadex.org/chapter/805423/comments

My comment must have struck a nerve didn't it? You didn't even try to explain yourself and proceeded to write a half-assed retort.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme ??? where the hell have you been ? under a rock ? Alot of baddass type characters smoke. Is that seriously your complaint ? Female, Male, it doesnt matter, both genders do it. Seriously ?

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy No, I simply believe it's outdated to think badasses still need to smoke in 2020. China is a particularly interesting in this case because more than 40% of the men apparently smoke there, but only a few percent of the women, according to a couple of sources you can quickly find by googling. In other words, a smoking woman in China is rare, yet when you want to make a woman look badass in China, she would need to smoke? Does that, then, mean half of the Chinese men (in RL) are badasses because they smoke? This is the kind of conflict in the idea that's problematic even if you don't have a problem with smoking, per se. Just to point it out, the author didn't actually reverse the smoking statistics for the reverse world.

Thanks for actually producing a sensible argument, unlike that Ekfreet person.

Aggregator gang
While I would not care to be a beta (nor alpha) the idea of a world of strong women everywhere is incredibly arousing to me.

He returned 300 years? So, it means he was 317 years old when he returned. But 300 years ago he entered the portal, so he should be entering before 18... Well, let's see if it makes sense.

hmm you know I don't think I would mind this world. I like a strong forceful woman.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he not fuck her, and how the fuck does any of this come even close to holding up on a sheer biochemical level?

Users who are viewing this thread