Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 102

Don't worry everyone, i just knocked out my fake girlfriend and took her and her luggage with me.

Fed-Kun's army
ah glad, I wasn't the only one who was so confused........like why is he kidnapping her and what does he gain from it? Gu just came to kill him to....not surprising and what measures did he put in place to protect his family?

Dex-chan lover
Yes just shove your AR right through that windshield and use it like a turret.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ... so we are going to war now eh ... okay ... LMAO. This is good for some because the MC started smashing things instead of girls ... LOL. He actually won a fight in the last chapter and now he is taking it to the (wo)man. I'm being facetious here since some people in the comments seem to have a problem with there being women/people stronger than the MC. I don't have a problem with that and want to see him get his ass (and or dick) handed to him a couple more times before the end. As long as he eventually overcomes the obstacles/enemies in front of him I'll be fine.

I also don't see how he can have a plan at this point though. If the author reveals it was all part of some Machiavellian plan devised months (minutes?) ago by the MC I'm calling ass-pulling shenanigans. Also, like others have said ... he HAS a family. He has gone OUT of his way to protect his sister on multiple occasions so the easiest way to get back at him is to target the soft points. He can't protect them all and I'm waiting to see how the author deals with this plot point.

@sputnik sometimes you just kill a guy steal his flowers and just see where they take you on your journey of familial extermination. Literally just xianxia vibe'n.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I thought those two ladies were suppose to be going together, why are they in separate cars? Also, why is the MC using so many Wang Cheun bullets? He had four but used one on Meng Zui who blocked it with some weird armor cannon, another to kill Li You Wei, and now a third to shoot at Head Li's car. Now he only has one left and it's not like he knows anyone who can get more for him easily. Suppose to save those for practitioners as a trump card. Or does anyone know if he figured a way to either make his own or something similar and that's what he's shooting out of the gun instead of the Wang Cheun bullets at Li You Wei and Head Li's car? Also, anyone know what that hand sign he showed Meng Zui that ticked her off so much a few chapters ago? Considering she's going after him to kill him, or at least somebody at the airport as didn't mention him by name just wanted to kill someone, that hand sign was either really insulting or told her something upsetting like the mayor is going to come after her again and in a really bad mood. In any case, I'm surprised the police haven't shown up considering all the noise from fight with granny and all the security like additional cameras added on thanks to various terrorist attacks.

You know, with all these cars getting damaged the MC's car insurance is going to cost more than the cars combined! Poor guy will have to take taxis or catch rides as he'll never be able to make the insurance payments!

@kowoyoshi and @Sputniks He's got a simple plan for the girl that he'll flesh out once he finds out who she is. He knows she's somebody important to the Li family so kidnapped her to use as a hostage. Also, to make Li family look bad to her family due to not protecting her properly. Anything more than that will require knowing who she is and reason Li family meeting with her. Likely he'll find out by using Hua Hua to look up her picture, and maybe learn why Li You Wei was the one sent to pick her up considering she's neither a Taoist nor a martial artist. Would be weird if was to be Li's wife as well as Tang. Speaking of which, what happened to the mother and daughter pairs of Ye and Tang?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov Yes and no. In a game the price is usually set no matter how much you sell and doesn't attract attention from the NPCs with only Playing Characters noting or caring. However, if he sells too much the price will go down and being a unique item that can help with cultivation that doesn't need to be processed or a limited shelf life like pills and potions will garner negative attention. Remember when he gave it to Aunt Ye she was willing to pay a lot because it was worth that much and wanted him to only sell to the Ye family? Part of the reason he only sold a few was to raise the price and make it look like only a few could be made over a period of time. If it's known he can make a hundred or so a day a family (or corrupt government officials,) like the Li family would try to kidnap and pressure him to make as much as they want and steal the method so can get stronger faster. Although hard to tell how precious the stones are other than everyone who's examined one was extremely interested.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason Price can't go down as he has the monopoly on it. Rule of monopoly you determine the price and the initial pricing like in most smart manga are floating one. + He has a limited lifetime so the total amount he can produce is limited like artist masterpiece. once the guy is dead you have no more. And as consumable you will use it all in a few generation.
Only your argument with kidnapping may be valid like for the Gamer.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov True, but while you know that, I know that, and he knows that the buyers don't. Also, while he's the only one who knows how to make them, it doesn't mean somebody else can't learn how from him or examine one of the stones to get some ideas on how it's made and eventually figure out how to make their own. Granted it'd take a lot of time, research and materials to experiment creating an inferior product years later, but it's a lot easier to reverse-engineer or copy something than to make the original and there's lot of people who'd be interested.

I never took this manhua's lore seriously, im just here for the drama and the romance

Users who are viewing this thread