Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 12

Contributor
parody6.png

Double-page supporter
Now kill them both. That way the aunt can't attempt anything anymore, because, you know, she's dead...

@cherryBlossom161 Author probs forgot about it though there is a page where you can see a wound (scratch + torn clothes) at the spot the pipe was sticking out, so pulled out offscreen?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this manhua is trash.

However I'm still reading it and enjoying it. It's enjoable trash 😁

Thanks for the releases 😉

christ they never stop shilling their discord

good thing my amazing gamer reflexes clicked too fast for me to read any more than the first word

Supporter
The name is funny... Ye Mei (Sound like May in english) and Ye Meier (Sound like Meilleur (Better) in French > As if Meier is better than Mei >.<)

Double-page supporter
Why is teh girl now so different compared to when she first entered the story <.< Where did all that attitude and confidence go ? I am confused. You know how she was smoking and acting like some baddass ? but now is putting on the waterworks and clinging to his sleave ??????

There you go. Those women are really feminine, why is it so? Just look at that one with the fan, not only the way they carry themselves but also, she's swearing at MC because he beat her daughter as a man. Would your dad call your foe an animal after they hit you or would he plunge himself over them to give them a lesson? In a situation where you and your father are some pretty motherfvckers, your dad would try to at least cripple your enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread