Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
Meng Zui better have a good excuse for snatching the prize from right under Chu Qing's nose. Otherwise Chu Qing will need to use demonic cultivation stealing techniques on all of Meng Zui's troops.

Double-page supporter
So the MC lost the dragon qi to some bitch like that? Good job, you fucking idiot of an MC. Hope the girl kills you too, because you're nothing but a massive failure.

not sure i like the dragon being beat by stick but sure ok yes i care about qi being stolen.

i sound like PETA.

This is getting to the point where any advantages he had are pointless. Every single time he deals with someone that isn’t generic fight filler villain he loses badly. I thought between the fight and spoils of the dragon he finally will get healed, over the poison, and a boost to at least somewhat deal with the people after him but nope lol

Dex-chan lover
Nah son ... couldn't let you power up ... and then be ACTUALLY able to deal with these heffers, LOL. Back to the drawing board with ya ... oh and get your dick ready cause she probably gonna tax that ass after this ... it's gonna be so RAW, LMAO.

But in all actuality ... dang it bitch.

At this point I’m dropping this crap. The story is shit, and the only point of these kinds of stories is a power fantasy, so the MC being such an idiot all the time makes that null. If only the writers knew what they were doing...

Dex-chan lover
@Gravitron I mean, it's crystal clear that the intent of the author is to stick to the whole "in this world, women are at the top" no matter what, so at any given time MC will get shafted by any of the females at the top (be "friends" or enemies).

Users who are viewing this thread