Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 125

@RealVen_Lead Steal what? what you mean with that? they been translating this since the start if you havent noticed so do explain what you mean and what spoil do the steal

I think he probably meant at the end of the chapter. Where the chick just comes in and takes something from the dragon.

It's over for this translator. The other group is already at 163. And they are still updating. No need to read yours anymore. Plus they're translations are slightly better.

@digi-Lib let me rephrase that for you the other group jumped to 163 with not even filling the gap i would have np if they fill that gap cuz a 40 chapter gap is pretty big

@MoonStar No, my initial statement didn't need to be rephrased. I'm guessing you didn't read the message they put on that chapter. Whoever it is that uploaded this chapter did so to let viewers know that ALL the chapters up to 163 are available on sites like mangakakalot.com Also, as you can see, they only put chapter 162 up. But they already released chapter 163 on other sites.

@Digi-Lib your right i didnt but that cuz of the spoiler waring also if this is better translation in your book i dont know whats worse "now that the words are clear i will simply make it clear" "YE WANQING does have a hand, and it has only been 5 days, after taking over the company, so that everyone can be submissive, and it has evaded my rights but i no time to be more serious with her"
what are these even suppose to mean??? (thats rhetorical) i can guess what they are trying to say and mean but i should not try to guess what "now that the words are clear i will simply make it clear" is trying to say. no offense to the translators but this sounds very amateurish. I dont even know half of what the 2nd one wants to say im guessing their trying to say that shes powerful and makes everyone do what she says? but again i shouldnt need to try and guess

@MoonStar You do know what "slightly better" means, don't you? Yes, the translation is crap, but so is the translation we've been reading here. So what. We're constantly guessing what they are saying in the other translation too.

Users who are viewing this thread