Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
About 50 people have already said it before, but the MC is such a doormat despite all his tough talk. People can bully him as much as they want, but unless it's some powerless loser mouthing off, the MC is never actually able to do anything about it. No, in fact he never even tries for real. Well, almost never, the plot has to progress at some (snail's) pace, after all. It's hard to believe this is Chinese xianxia, where the MCs are supposed to be ruthless and decisive. Chu Qing is decisive only in spreading his seed around. Maybe it's because he never cultivates, so he has little inner strength.

As a person who has read until latest chapter in my mother tongue (currently over 160 chapters).

MASSIVE SPOILER! Read at your own risk!

The protagonist will continue losing when fighting with the women, he also try to use brain but somehow things always turns worse. However, the latest chapter has showed that he has managed to get 4th heroine (the brown-haired lady who always tries to get in his way) to his side and she has become his official wife. Their marriage looks like benefit to both sides despite holding some affection towards each other. She has also agreed to support the 1st heroine.

Well, I have been seeing many people who keep complaining how weak he is. His personality is typical for the majority of Xianxia, which I agree that is really annoyed to some extend. But, if he keeps winning, it will destroy the meaning of the title "Reserve World". And then this manhua is nothing more than a typical trash like a tons of Chinese xianxia.

But what I like him more than the other typical Chinese Xianxia protagonist is the way he freely to fucks the women (Or should be like he is raped but doesn't mind). Many other Chinese Xianxia protagonists always try to become stronger and doesn't care much about women. So when being confront by those ladies, those guys just chickens out. If they somehow fuck women off-screen, the reasons are usually involve aphrodisiac.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme It's the author being absolutely stuck on the concept of "reverse world" where women are the top dog, so nothing much will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread