Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Just tell them "shut the fuck up, and listen to me. Show your wound, let me heal you and you will have all the time in the world to talk with your daughter. Stop being so stubborn, claiming that it can't be healed. You're not the expert, I am."

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55 Not long ago he wanted to restore enough of his old power to reopen the portal to return to his own world. If he decides to stick around, I'd guess he might start a men's movement for the sake of his own sanity. But who knows. At the end of the day he's a cultivator, not a civil rights activist.

@mrmm Because she fell in love with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 That's kind of a strange question to ask because we have seen him being bothered by it. And that's perfectly natural. Not only because by default all women would look down on him until he proves them wrong (that would get old very soon), but because he would feel both sympathy for the suffering men and disgusted by their lack of guts.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
According to the plot men can't cultivate for some reason. So the only solution would be to find a way for them to cultivate and get stronger.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme Well, I've never been on that situation... I don't really know, I guess people changes

Fed-Kun's army
I had high hopes early on but, this is getting stupid real fast. Pea soup!

Man this is so shitty but i still somehow like it.
[Everything is in chronological order]
-"why dont u marry her?" asking your sister after she and you nearly just got killed by a subordinate of her, speaking as if nothing had happened, and you brushing it off as if your sister getting kidnapped is a daily thing
-"men cant cultivate in this World can they" bitch you wanna drop an even later Hint that your not from this World and she still ignores it?
-she somehow does a 180 In terms of personality in like 2 panels
-"how propostrous Meier" she says after drugging you to get you to sleep with her and then let his subordinate try and kill you, then challenging you to a battle that under normal circumstances should be an easy win for her
-"chenxi's just a good friend of mine" ok when tf did that happen, just this afternoon you were hesitating to go in her car because you thought she was threatening you
-"then lets complete, if i win, you'll be my boyfriend" right, thats one fucked up ideology of love, considering you just met him, but i can understand this one more because its just how this World works and apparently men are just objects
-"i lost" wtf, you just made a 3 pointer and he made a dunk, how the fuck does that mean you lose?
-"if you want a date with me, you'll need to get stronger" bitch didnt you just say he can ask for anything? Hows that fair
-"Transfer 10000¥" can i just ask how tf she just transferred you 10000¥ without knowing your Bank data, and if she did, shouldn't you worry about that? Second of all why tf is a Transfer showing up on your messaging App?
-"panel where he takes the Broker girl in her house" how the fuck did you even get her house number and street, because you certainly didnt ask her, considering shes snoozing away in your arms
-"stay with me" "okay" didnt you just say a few days ago that you couldnt stay over night with a girl because of your family?
- So you nearly collapse because your body cant handle your strength and the first thing you do is have a one night stand with the loli Broker, okay dude, im not even gonna ask anymore at this point how she even found out where you were
-also just mentioning: youre a fucking playboy, you have the loli, your gf, a girl from another family, and its probably going to get even bigger amirite
- honestly how did any of these girls even live up to this point, because apparently getting kidnapped is a daily Basis in this World, also the police and government are apparently also not existing in this World, or do they just choose to ignore it?

And were only at chapter 26 my dudes, this shit will go on xD

Dex-chan lover
Ok the author screwed up with the fight. We needed more backstory and world building to justify a fight in a world where men apparently can't fight. He has to prove himself with a fight? Makes no sense.

Ok, this story is so bad it's good. I don't know if the author meant for it to have a serious tone, but I find this manhua hilarious 😂. Everything that happens is so random. There is no worldbuilding nor any character development, and the inconsistencies are too many to list. Still, I find it almost as enjoyable as the average summer blockbuster.

Users who are viewing this thread