Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 162

Page 8 the artist tried to up their game with the shading but it looks so ass dawg I can't even front

Power Uploader
@SBKch you can read on any aggregator site. NSS probably dropped this manhua because they are really slow and manhuaplus surpassed them

Power Uploader
@DSuper you dont know but I've been reading this series when it started and I've always kept eye on the release of RAWS. So I can say they're slow. there was a time when Manhuaplus and NSS were equal (at about chapter 86) and also caught with the raws. but somehow NSS slowed down and Manhuaplus maintained and so they released up to chapter 161 and NSS is at 125

Fed-Kun's army
@Satyam_SSJ10
Yeah, they slowed down, but they weren't slow. Maybe they were slow relative to raws or Manhuaplus, but in general, they aren't slow.

@Satyam_SSJ10 you are joking right? Manhuaplus translation is totally trash, its hard to understand, it's like they are translating with google.

WTF.png

If you are not in a hurry you should wait for the slowpaced but better translation. It's not perfect, but it's way way better :)

So I read the chapters in-between the jump...

THEY FREAKING KILLED THE MILF. Can't believe they did that man.

AND OUR MC MARRIED THAT BLONDE AND GOT HER PREGNANT!? That is wild! Harem finally happening!?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread