Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 185

Don't see the point, but nice to see MC still pissing women off 20chapters later. Needs more Tang Ziyan though, miss her.

But why would you skip so many chapters to upload this...
It's up to 178 elsewhere tbh zzz

Dex-chan lover
immortal who?
reverse what?
oh Non Stop Scans?
whatever happened to those guys i remember when they never stopped uploading chapters of something years ago
whats this a manga?
why am i following this again?
plot seems weird

It's just sh** business - ppl google previous chapters and get directed to his youtube channel, cause revenue from video with ads is higher than from a webpage with ads...

Group Leader
@toastedguy no, it's just that the other chapters ain't done yet. I'm working on 2 chapters a day. I have done 4 chapters so far. all that is left to catch up with the raws are 82-84.

ill just wait for the others to be done then... btw if you can find it translate 178 aswell its nowhere around the net atm other aggregator sites have 177 then moves to 188

Double-page supporter
Srsly why won't you just upload chapters in order starting from the last uploaded one if you continue uploading them?

Group Leader
@mongol13, Others have skipped chapters. We thought that those other chapters have already been done. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread