parody28.jpg

Part 2:

parody29.jpg

Part 3:

parody20v2.jpg

Part 4:

parody33.jpg

Aggregator gang
yeah that inconsistency tho, so she a wife or first love (girlsfriend i presume) ?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I know the plot about being a reversed gender morals world is a gimmick but I sometimes feel that the women are still written as being maidens. I guess I kind of expected the girls to be as actiony as the mc. I mean thinking it normally.... this would be the equivalent of a very beautiful and confident female martial artist hilariously declaring she'll protect these handsome ikemen that turn into blushing maidens

This purple hair waifu is super adorable with her composed and shy personality.
I would've preferred Ye Chen more but she 35 lovers before! You kidding me? She's an outright slut.
Yet our mc kun don't know why decided to bother himself with her from hate suddenly turned into partner in crime wtf! This is too rushed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Umesan exactly, wrote something like this in earlier chapter. the girls are still acting like the damsels in distress. hell, i've seen female characters in other wuxias more independent with the pride of the male characters

Double-page supporter
@Kiming4
First love. There's no confirmation that she was his wife.
That line it's kinda confusing but here's what I think from reading the raws. He's merely speculating that he wanted to get closer to her by telling a cheesy lie. You know, like a pick-up line. "Hey, you're actually my wife in another timeline."

I find myself embarrassed while reading this chapter , the MC is super ultra white knight

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where did he learn such amazing martial arts that teach to stop the blade with your stomach.
I wish to avoid that place...

And damn I thought at the end the bleeding already started to bother him but nooo, it's just a flesh wound.

Aggregator gang
I'm really disappointed that the author isn't committing to his concept.

These girls aren't acting like the Men of this world, they still act like maidens.

Double-page supporter
@Soulwarfare I agree, the girls are acting too feminine. The first batch of girls were pretty aggressive and it was a nice change of pace, but all of the girls lately have just stood around while he's done all of the work. They "should be" strong as well, but they haven't shown it.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't want to get hurt, just don't body block like an idiot, use some of that cultivated martial prowess you're so proud of.

Users who are viewing this thread