Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
"I didnt come to join your discord"

When you use "did" you need to use the present form of the verb which is come.

Or you could say.

"I came for something else other then your discord. " and not use did at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Pushes down that woman 's finger point. Shows everyone in this meeting who's the real man. Becomes official family head.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
MC really needs to know how to comfort someone better. Tells her not to worry, everything is fine, and hugs her giving her a clear view of the destruction and corpses. Seems like Aunt Ye and the long haired aunt are happy to see him and don't mind him being at their secret meeting, but the elder sister (based on what seen so far,) seems to have an old fashioned sense of how things are based on unfounded assumptions clouding her judgement. Going to be a hoot seeing look on her face when the other three explain how MC saved the daughter twice, cured Miss Ye's condition that no one else could, and will probably completely overwhelm her in a fight to show his worth.

Btw, considering the mother and daughter have black hair, which is from a dominant gene, common in China, why do the two aunts have blond hair? Blond hair is more common in European countries and America and is a recessive gene which usually loses out to black hair's more dominant gene except in very rare cases or atavism.

At this point Im only in it for the discord adverts ^^

Double-page supporter
I really miss her ruthless personality (we saw in the beginning), Shes gone soft on the MC and I guess its kinda cute in the right moments, but I really want to see it still.

Users who are viewing this thread