Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 37

i wonder what takes more time..
Translating, or thinking of plots for discord ad.

Always get a chuckle out of the discord memes. Very creative to make a new one each time using the scenes from the chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems the bully can't stop bullying or blaming MC for his own problems and making himself look bad as a result. Btw, isn't that an indirect kiss with the chopsticks with Tang Zhiyan? Wonder why the kiss was left out? Didn't have to do an x-ray to show the tongues twirling around but should at least have had a side view of their lips pressing together. Granted the information gatherer doesn't attend school (but will probably gather intel on him and who he interacts with,) but sooner or later the school's two wealthy, high class beauties interested in MC are going to find out about each other. Especially since the dark haired one (I really have a hard time keeping Chinese names straight 😥) smelled the scent of a woman (perfume?) on him in an earlier chapter.

Btw, considering he just ate a bite with his chopsticks before picking up a piece to feed Tang, do you think he realized he was doing an indirect kiss? I know she did. XD

mmm i guess he no longer wants to go back to his original world , also he got a girlfriend but some chapter ago didnt he had sex with another girl??

Double-page supporter
They were going out ? when ? Remember she rejected him at the beginning. When he beat her. All they did since was hold hands lewdly and have lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread