Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
they are playing the ignore game, where they wont post the discord ad, so we get curious and join there discord to find out why.

Dex-chan lover
Performance ruined by jealousy. That Zhuo Bu Gun could have never become a professional musician.

Fed-Kun's army
Young'un these days love to show off to others and not even trying to be humble about it, thinking that this way all peoples would like them, manhua is the very best example of it. At least this kind of guys are not a hypocrite

Sorry to say but I don't quite understand. What is a lift up a glass and drink mean to her ??

Double-page supporter
Nani the fuck?
Where's the discord ad??
IS THIS THE 10000 IQ MOVE TO MAKE US JOIN?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Actually, ASAP is an acronym for As Soon As Possible. Zhou seems to have gotten a couple of the guys to help make him look good. Considering Lin Wan was noted a few chapters back for being an idol known for singing and piano playing rather than dancing it would have made more sense to have asked her to play instead of him. Also, why is Lin Wan so interested in him? Even if did beat Tang in basketball that doesn't seem enough to prompt her to seek him out or call him her best friend. Then again, anyone think she might have a crush on him since elementary school but was waiting for him to stand out on his own before pursuing him? Or is trying to make Zhou jealous or stop chasing after her? Guess we'll find out one way or another in ten or so chapters give or take 40. Personally seems Lin Wan's chances aren't good with him considering the cover pic shows someone resembling the math teacher rather than her. Btw, I thought males couldn't cultivate in that world so why is Zhou glowing?

i am staring to dislike this main character , he acts like your typical cool guy that you see in shoujo mangas!

"The deserts here are really good" -- Lol

I take it they meant 'desserts'.

Double-page supporter
ahaha, think I like the red head more,, welcome to the harem. Tho I am curious what the past relationship is.. She seems to consider him a friend.

its real funny how he gets him so riled up.

Users who are viewing this thread