Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
I won't join the discord, but I'll check the other manhwa. 80,000 years is a ridiculous soundng title so I'll give it a look.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thirtyfour
80,000 years is a lie.
Apparently everyone lives 500,000 years (cause all his friends/disciples be alive) and they're not even old looking more like middle aged so it's like 20 years.

Group Leader
@BuffSoul
Uhm, how if it really 80,000 years, only for him? 80,000 years when he trapped in world of void, the time between earth and there is different.
He feel 80,000 years but actually not that long because we know MC child have granddaughter, so maybe around 100-200 years in human years.
But that not explain the last chapter, emperor have long history.
So my guess 6 until 9 generation, then around 600-900 years.
The reason MC child is still alive, because he semi-immortal.
Strong aura equivalent to age live.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t like how this played out. It felt more like him bring an ass instead of badass.

I get that the bully deserved to be 1up’d but there couldve been a more elegant way in doing it

@JaxunHero true he was a asshole but the other guy bullied and spread lies about him for a long time and made his life miserable. I can kind of get why he'd go a bit too far now that he's OP enough to fight back even if that guy brings his family into it.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me that got a feeling of "girl fight" seeing MC and his bully do this shit? I thought MC wasn't gonna live the girl role, but... heh

Dex-chan lover
@Valve The MC just couldn't keep his cool with the bully. He also couldn't do what he otherwise might have done with all the witnesses around, so he had to beat the dude the official way, which seemed to be music in this case, and then giving the guy a new haircut. I'd say it wasn't a bad choice, per se, since the bastard obviously cared about his looks (even though his style was nothing to write fashion magazine articles about).

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy these moments where the bully gets what's coming to them

Double-page supporter
What a chad.

He said he only bows to his parents ? how could you ever bow to that sissy of a dad tho ?

Users who are viewing this thread