Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 40

@Mamoni To be fair, even in our world some mothers can sell their own children due to drugs, gamblings and so on, as for this manhua, so far we were only introduced to the loli's father, there's no info of her mother yet. Maybe she is no more or not in touch with her daughter due to certain circumstances? If the mother was with the girl, the father wouldn't be able to do anything.

wtf is this stupid garbage?? are they not even planning on making any progress, fk this trash i guess ill be back at chapter 100

Double-page supporter
@ivv nah, they won't. Ever. Even if they get the whole world to join their discord, they'll just make adds aiming for extraterrestrials instead.
Might as well be part of the rebellion defying their discord regime.

Aggregator gang
I know there is such a thing as selling your son into prostitution, but generally it's a much younger son. Once they get to a certain age, it would become nearly impossible to sell them off. I guess since she looks like a loli, he figures it would be easy to do? Honestly I think this whole scenario would be more believable if her mom was the one doing it instead of her dad. A woman in a ton of gambling debt in this world would get better money by selling themselves off instead of selling off their son.

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently the author forgot the damn premise of their stupid story again...

This goes completely counter to the entire premise of the story so far... like wtf is even going on?

This is definitely going against the setup of the story. The dad wouldn't be doing this. It would most likely be the mom or dad doing this crap to their son.

The author shouldn't forget the gimmick of the story, what is a man doing grabbing an adult girl by the arm, threatening her and then trying to sell her to a rich husband?

Dex-chan lover
How dare he try to sell off our loli? What is this? A reverse reverse world?

Users who are viewing this thread