Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme Just invert his sex a girl that can pay her own expense is still a courtesan with our world standard. If not you can say it's a seductress or femme fatale even if she keep men under love influence.

Dex-chan lover
so MC is a cheating piece of shit?? don't know why I expected anything else...

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov Yeah, my problem with calling him a whore or a courtesan is that he's not benefitting from the relationships nearly as much as the girls. Sure, he might get some info and maybe some connections, but they didn't really require the deep relationships and most certainly not protective amulets and such. Even if you reversed the genders, it wouldn't really chance much. All the adjectives I used would still apply to a woman.

@Soulwarfare In great many harem series the harem members at least know there are other girls/guys and may even know the others well and interact with them. Basically they would often compete with each other for the MC's attention. Traditionally none of them would be the official girlfriend/boyfriend, although they might occasionally call themselves such. In this series it seems like the three girls (so far) might sometimes suspect the MC could have met some other girl, but they all believe they are the MCs main interest, and they don't know the other ones at all. It's quite different from what we call a harem series these days.

oh man when i started reading this i though that it would become one of my favorite manhuas , i liked the MC at first , but now he is just flirting with everygirl he sees without caring about any of this girls feelings , disguting :(

Double-page supporter
The guys running a harem. People get so angry as if they dont know what a harem is. Didnt they see the christmas chapter ?

Hes helped them all out, they've fallen in love. Yes. there will be some drama later from the shock finding theres other girls (I swear the first girl already knows), but it will sort itself out. because hes chad and cares for each of them. I find this way better than having a "beta" MC and the girls fall for him for no reason at all.

ps- is this the team they said they want to take to the Olympics ? lol

Dex-chan lover
Any girl he likes? He's fucking a legal loli and dating 2 girls on the side.

I like chad MCs running harems it makes more sense than most harem manga where the mc is an absolute retard beta mc who also happens to be a chick magnet just because (???)

These discord ads at the end just keep[ getting better and better

Users who are viewing this thread