Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
So it's fine to say that BS to mafia girl, but what about loli? He cant possibly say that shit to loli

Is that black haired chick the same from chap 1? Is she the same owner of that pub in chap 8? And is she the daughter of that lady the MC cured??? I'm lost with her hair and personality.

Dex-chan lover
mutsukata : man that bullet so big. bigger than .50bmg and shoot out of a pistol....

Yeah the . 50 Beowulf is pretty big...

I take it you haven't seen 0.600 Nitro Express calibre made for the Pfeifer Zeliska pistol which also shoots .458 Winchester Magnum.

Thanks for the chapter!
An aura bullet. Interesting. Hope he remembered to take the pot with him and drive to Hua Hua's house instead of walking all the way there and that the aura from the bullet can't be used as a tracer. Interesting how Chiang knows enough on how to cut flesh off with a knife and that he'll be ok despite her attitude to not bother with troublesome things or studying. MC should be smart enough to say Hua Hua's house was closer and worried that the Aunt who tried to have Chiang and Aunt Ye murdered might have interfered or something if showed up at the Ye mansion. In any case, he's wounded and vulnerable, can't move easily, and completely at Chiang and Hua Hua's mercy.

Double-page supporter
haha, I like how she cut him no remorse. Then she later gives him that death stare face to face. I like seeing that side to her. I've complained before about her getting too soft. so its refreshing to see /shrugs

Users who are viewing this thread