Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was sure a spy tampered with the recipe on purpose, to make it fail. But apparently the world is reverse in more ways than one.

True but omg a fiance for the MC . Another troublesome person coming.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Discord army reinforcements!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
So let me get this straight, the one that murdered the guys that got the relic was a rogue and the ones investigating are the real sect troops and also the blond chic is his fiance?! Im smelling big trouble ahead, also figured since the world is so warped from the one where MC is coming from and that it was hinted at in the beginning that the make up of Meridians in Men and Woman changed in acnient times (dont remember which exact chapter, believe was the first or second) that it is a fair conclusion that his knowledge infact may produce detrimental poison.

Didnt think this Manhua would go this far with the theme of rverse world but well its an entertaining read.

Good job to the translator.

She's thicc so I approve, but she ain't posted on the cover so maybe she's not one of the harem but one of his enemy instead

Dex-chan lover
fiancé is actually quite hot, not a bad arranged marriage after all. not technically XD

Users who are viewing this thread