Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
Why in these stories condoms never exists or any type of pill....

Reminds me of a meme about a guy who claimed to have amazing pull-out game, but had around 10 kids or something

Wait I don’t understand doesent he know martial art from before so why does he need to search on earth for martial art?

i think hes trying to figure out the difference to his technique and why he hurt one of his girls earlier

edit: like he runs on DC electric power and the ladies of this world run on AC or something like that.....this pulled from comments about ying/yang from last chapter. though I dont really understand the whole chi-energy-cultivation thing very well

Why is practicing martial arts turns into something like male serving in a palace..
Must snip2 1st x.x

Uh... why is she both on her period and worrying about pregnancy? That's not how that works. Or was she just lying about that first one? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Lmao his lower body disappeared after he put huahua on the bed

He only bangs the loli... the other girls should be getting pissed off.

Dex-chan lover
That was an interesting bit explaining why he's so attracted to Huahua: She's the one who behaves the most like a girl from his original world. Of course she's cute as well, but nevertheless, it seems like she's the one he ought to have the most genuine feelings for. Ye Chenxi he only likes because of her body and family connections. He's attracted to Tang Ziyan solely because her counterpart was his wife in the previous world, which, basically, means he loves only a ghost, nothing more, in her case. Of course, just like in Ye Chenxi's case, he's also profiting from Tang Ziyan's family background.

No matter how you look at it, Huahua is the most precious one. Sure, she helps him, which is natural, but it's nothing special he couldn't replace, and her limits are clear. So, he's not going back to her only to exploit her background or anything. For Ye Chenxi the MC used to be a boytoy she wanted to rape, then the savior of her mother, but that's more or less it. I haven't got the bloodiest of idea why Tang Ziyan bothers to stick to the MC in the first place. Perhaps because he's an unusual man, who knows.

I can't unread the fact that they typed "responsable", it bothers me and every time I look at it I feel like someone is pricking my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread