Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
This changes the game...
Every single male cultivator MC will encounter will be... Eunuchs... LMAO

Double-page supporter
@Delu she mean her period is soon so this time is the best moment to make babies if you know your biology courses.

Thanks for the chapter!
Does that mean those two male cultivationists that tried to kidnap Chiang Ye were castrated? Seems hokey to me like something made up to discourage males from trying to cultivate. On the other hand considering how his medicine recipe was poisonous the issue might be males need a different way of using their meridians then women. Like when he tried to heal Chiang it only worked when he did it on her body without trying to use her meridians. Guess we'll find out once he comes up with a solution. Wonder if his 'fiance' will show up and explain investigating the death of the purple cloaked co-worker. :D

@Kamelpov umm, thanks for telling me how girl bits work, but that's not how they work: https://www.conceptionadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Typical-Menstrual-Cycle.jpg

Also she said "we can't do that today, I'm on my period" (implying right now), not "soon".

Double-page supporter
The "mudafuka panel" might be there because it might image a person using a pipe to pee through the urethra . So a castrated man.

Users who are viewing this thread