Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 57

Double-page supporter
Yup yup, he's a fucking moron. The description of this story makes no sense... "a sword expert cultivator" - yeah, no, not buying that when he's so fucking stupid that he falls to such an obvious drugging attempt. Since I highly doubt that in the world where he was "a sword expert cultivator" nobody would've used drugs and/or poison to try and deal with him... Therefore, seeing how tremendously stupid this idiot is, he would've died way before he even started cultivating.

Aggregator gang
It's a cultivation world what's the number one way to destroy someone's cultivation? Poison. What does this guy do take a drink from someone who just came out of nowhere just to give him a drink. Doesn't even bother to make her share.

P.S. I am sure just asking wouldn't have worked if she wanted to get him in the sack /sarcasm

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna He's far more concerned about sporting a harem than actually cultivating, so I wouldn't say he's too smart or dedicated as a cultivator. When he's so interested in women and having a physical relationship with a bunch of them, it also makes sense they are his weakness.

The women in this world come off as worse than the men in our world. Extremely pushy and rapey. The majority of them too, shamelessly so.

Aggregator gang
Thats how all these reverse gender stories work, somehow. They take the worst of the men and use it. Stupid, as always.

Fed-Kun's army
a) she literally date raped the mc in the very first chapter b) she has over 40 bfs, does the author really expect me to believe she didn't have sex ? SHE WAS GOING TO RAPE THE MC WHEN HE GOT REINCARNATED AND HE BARELY STOPPED HER and just when we thought she was a little redeemable, she does it a second time, I'll just consider her one of those girls who enters the "special" room and becomes a "virgin" again. Fucking stupid, also the mc is stupid for getting drugged again.

Double-page supporter
@MrFakoff it's something called surgery and a special one. They do that in Brazil and some other countries.

Thanks for the chapter!
MC really should have known better to accept a drink from her. Seems odd that always wears off just after she's ready but before starts anything. Although if really a virgin could be using too little drug to keep him quiet for a while because afraid of ODing, doesn't like being with an inert man, or too nervous to actually start and spends too long questioning decisions and getting nerve to actually strip him and herself. Would explain why both are somewhat undressed but not completely nude. Curious to see if still sleeps with her, just holds her for a while, or breaks out again.

@kowoyoshi Ye Chiang still could be a virgin. Granted highly unlikely but don't the biggest braggers tend to be the biggest liars? If the forty bfs exists they just might be boys she flirts with, has her henchwomen sleep with, but never got serious with enough to have sex. After all, if she had enough guys to scratch an itch with why did she drug her brother's friend? As for doing this a second time she's probably getting a little desperate. Then there's the fact MC slept with Hua Hua who looks like a midschooler instead of her, is close with Tang Zitan who's also a beautiful ojousama, and likely being pressured by her mother to marry him (remember when met loud mouthed aunt Aunt Ye was upset how ruined the mood.) While in comparison she's an irresponsible girl who doesn't know the first thing about her family's circumstances or business. Then there's the facts that he saved her twice, her mother once, is strong, but unlike most other males she meets doesn't care about her being rich or from a good family, acknowledges she's beautiful yet cares about her personality, and rather than tell her what she wants to hear to leech off her is concerned about her and tells her what she needs to know.

Aggregator gang
she could be a xiania woman where she will only fuck someone who she thinks is worthy and the others weren't good looking enough tho mc's from the same type of novel are sorta like that as well

Fed-Kun's army
Granted, I'd see it that way if and only if, the MC wasn't almost raped by said person, which in previous chapters was any indication it felt that wasn't her first time, now the author is like "well she's been a virgin ALL ALONG!" yeah, that's a stench for me, a very LONG stretch.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, always a good idea to accept a drink that someone pressures you to drink asap...
It was pretty obvious that she was up to something.

@Komeoww the same thing, in the same way, was about the first thing that happened at the very start of this story. I can't say I didn't expect something like that again, after she offered that drink.

Well,someone before commented something like this,that later we'll find out she's actually a virgin lol
Turns out right,still Hua Hua is the best girl.

Double-page supporter
Well shes at her limit.. Shes been cockbocked like 4 times already... Shes real thirsty. Dehydrated.
But I cant really approve :/

35 boyfriends and not a single one has gotten to fuck her. Either her standards for calling someone a boyfriend is really low or she's just mega prudish.

She spiked his drink twice and has 35 bfs but is still a virgin? I call bs.

Users who are viewing this thread