Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 62

The ads are back, my life has meaning again.

Fed-Kun's army
Discord ads are back......also I'm the discordless mudafuka.....

Dex-chan lover
Tang Ziyan is the least interesting of the regular girls. It would be great if she just dropped Chu Qing, bored of all the trouble he causes and how he's not like most men in the world. In the first place, Chu Qing is only interested in her because she was his wife/girlfriend in the previous world. Realistically, it has got nothing to do with this world. Even her personality is different, as expected. It's kind of stupid he's only going for her because of her looks and nostalgia.

@Kaarme It's fine. She needs a) the D b) time to accept him being stronger than her c) time to accept the idea of a harem. Even the Ye girl didn't accept this latter yet. Only the submissive loli did. :)

But it's a funny thing you said that if a girl is not agreeing with a boy every time they should just split. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
But it's a funny thing you said that if a girl is not agreeing with a boy every time they should just split. Lol.

I said she should break up with him because obviously he won't be doing it, as he's still in love with the memory of her version from his original world and refuses to see this Tang Ziyan isn't the same person at all. So, if he doesn't do it, she should. So far we have seen she doesn't appreciate how different he's from most men in that reverse world. She got interested in his skills in basketball and was perhaps initially amused by his attitude, but I'd say that's as far as she would allow men to rise.

I'm not sure if Ye Chenxi is much better, but at least he has more genuine connections with her, saving her mother and everything. She's more willing to compromise as well, by the looks of it, as she has been slowly accepting his uniqueness among all the men. Tang Ziyan, however, likely just wanted a boyfriend who's different from the norm as it entertained her and is something to show off, but when it comes to all the important stuff, she obviously still wants to be the boss, just like in pretty much every female-male relationship in that world.

Users who are viewing this thread