Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 7

Hi Non stop scans, just a suggestion, can you guys seprate the discord a little. Always makes me think theres more pages. I'm not against promoting your server tho

Fed-Kun's army
Translation a little bad but just a little so is fine. Discord ad is annoying as other said. Story seems like it'll be lots of fun if he can become more powerful quick.

Still don't understand why so many people and groups want others to use discord. I guess that's just my lack of knowledge on how it works, you probably get money from ads or something.

The discord ad is kinda annoying with how it blends with the rest of it. Last chapter had a little END at the end of the chapter and before the ad, id like to see that more.

Fed-Kun's army
Well no surprise in that world women are supreme being .
Oh man why does it looks like all those womens strength is coming from cultivation. No wonder QI is very rich .

In other Manhua the earth QI is lacking but here it is very rich.

I swear to god that the discord recruitments get me everytime, I keep thinking its part of the story and I get rick rolled every time xD

I think @blackbird is right.

Is there something that lets women cultivate unconsciously? Also, why are men her thugs and not women?

Contributor
@Halesy

Who's thugs are men? The ones here are clearly women, notice the chest areas.

r31.jpg

Group Leader
@BuffSoul there is no such thing as getting money from discord by ads, it's just we get happy when we see that people are liking our release. and if you ask why discord. well it's in trend and i personally think it's a best platform to have and create your own group and it's free to create group there, lately number of people using discord keeps increasing because it's a good platform. In the end it's just that we get happy when we see a new member joined discord, it's like people noticing our small group. as for putting a end sign after the end of chapter and at the start of discord ad, we can do that. personally i find find those discord ads quite funny, which goes with the flow.

Interesting premise. At least the author isn't afraid to flip the prejudice completely but It seem a bit too extreme even by the our would standards(for a developed enlightened nation anyway). Kinda comes off cartoonishly belittling towards the boys.

Dex-chan lover
Have a duel in public and lose horribly. Nicely done, girl.
Also, I have to admit she does nothing for me, physical aspect aside. She even smokes, ugh

I really wonder what kind of way the story will develop. It's fair to say this girl will not give up at all. I am also assuming she was not 100% serious, because I don't think he's going to be the strongest from the veyr beginning. But maybe I'm wrong on this...

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona I guess he would have beaten her with his little finger in his real shape, but when he transferred from the fairy land, he basically reset himself, apart from his knowledge and mind. At the very beginning he still seemed weaker than her, when she was about to rape him, but now he has had a chance to cultivate, which must have restored some of his power. At this point I reckon it would take another cultivator to beat him. Or at least some super martial artist. For him, this ought to be just the beginning, though, and with more cultivation he should be making quick progress as he has already gone through it once.

Dex-chan lover
@Triot Well it is Chinese. Not only do they like to exaggerate things but they aren't exactly the most enlightened country.

Users who are viewing this thread