Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 71

so yeah the 4th girl on the poster is the fianceé, who would have known

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
She's supposed to be fat? She's only a bit chubbier than the other women in the story, but fat? Nope.

@democarplus the 4th girl on the poster looks different to this fiancée

Dex-chan lover
Regarding 4th girl on the cover -
4th girl actually appears in the next couple chapters and it isn't his fiancee.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, so MCs going to teach her the "fat burning cultivation" style ? I suppose it beats hitting the treadmill. For some raeson I'm reminded of this manhua called Ahroo where the MC had to pork some hideous monster looking girl, which in turn dispelled her curse and turned into a loyal bishoujo. He did it without a paper bag too, but the reward was worth the trauma lol. I feel a similar case here. But he doesnt want to to be finance so I dont know /shrugs

ps- someone explain to me why hes a backstabber when they were enemies to begin with ?

ADK

That dress looks awfully similar to the one Nocturnal wears in Skyrim.

Fed-Kun's army
@Velsy Really? Did you forget the literal meaning of something versus it's figurative meaning.

He stabbed her in the back. He was behind her and her back is what he stabbed. He's a back stabber. She's been back stabbed. No relation to alliances and betrayals just the plain ol' factual literal meaning.

Man. I really like the personality of the fat girl. Personality wise best girl so far.

Fed-Kun's army
So if he help her with her cultivation problem, she'd be able to fix her fat body? If it means she got slimmer but doesn't decrease her thiccness, just do it!

Maybe it's just me but I think the chubby Fiance is hot the way she is. Come on MC give her that kiss and more next chapter
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread