Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
What in the world is happening? Why did this guy do a complete 180 and turn into a bitch?

Now he's no different from the other manwhores in that world.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't hate her, because she ain't wrong. God why are these two the best girls? He really needs no others

Fed-Kun's army
Did we change main characters in-between chapters ? He is way different from himself.......also, I still don't like this harems member hell the only ones I do like are the fiance and the Loli, like every other harems member are trash.

Dex-chan lover
God his fiancee would have whipped all these women into shape for MC if she was still around. Also as for why he's seemingly done a 180 in personality from the beginning, maybe his mindset is getting affected by being in this other world? Of course if he would just cultivate he wouldn't be having these problems.

Dex-chan lover
For a chinese story, there's hardly any cultivation at all. hella odd.

Dex-chan lover
MC mad weak cuz he spends months sexin up the ladies instead of cultivating in his sleep

The reason for the personality switch might just be the fact that he got reincarnated into this world instead of traveling to this world as his original self. In this world, he's got the life values of being a boy in a family with a very dominant mom and submissive dad, nevermind the other gender-reversal nonsense. He has the knowledge of his prior life, but the values and life experience of this one.

Of course, it could also just be bad writing or perhaps the manga adaptation is missing details from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
So he has these super bullets he wants to use, so what does he ask for? AN OLD TYPE GUN, what? What caliber is that? What caliber is your bullets? Please author.

@el_ilm @toastedguy @kowoyoshi @Kikaibaka
He became a bitch and whore after like 15 chapters, he's been a bitch for so long now that him actually being manly would be the thing you should call change.
One rapes him, one pays him for sex with him, one says hes going to be part of her harem, and one is a low selfasteem loli that seems to be more from another world than himself.

Chenxi showing her super jealous side. Kind of cute, she'd have a stroke if she knew he slept with the other lady now too lol. Poor Hua Hua, she seems so timid and sweet, completely different from all the other women in this alternate world. Loli isn't usually my type but I find myself liking her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valve I agree on the whore part, bitch ? I don't think he was(until the last few chapters) and as I said the best two where the fat girl who besides the emotionally driven moment where she fired a shot at him and the loli who actually feels like a timid shy one which even if the gender roles exist would exist in their world, tho her story arc involving her father feels kinda of a plot hole.

I mean dude was whooping ass, taking no one's shit and was pulling the usual cultivator trope and now, he's become more passive and timid and I guess we can say, it's possible cause he cares more of mortal affairs and sexing up the place rather than training.....speaking of which when was the last time this mofo actually cultivated ?

i'm getting tired of chen if only because this is like the 5th or 6th time she's seen chu depending on the other girls but all she can do is fall back on the same behavior as before, they really have no fucking chemistry together and it's getting annoying. chu is also kind of insufferable. he should just lock himself up for a few weeks and finish cultivating 😪😴

Double-page supporter
Why did he become so passive over last few chapters? Look at this girl here, she basically walks over him, drugs him left and right, unless he is masochist, I don't know how to explain his behavior. I can clearly see that this irritates a lot of other reader, why does author decided to suddenly change character of MC.

I thought im gonna see some satisfying scenes of mc curbing self-important and pretentious people but mc is starting to feel like the typicall shy and craven protagonist. Hate this kind of shit, i really thought mc gonna have plenty of backbone. MC, if that bitch is drugging you and otherwise bitching around with folk around you, curb that self important ass down.

Dex-chan lover
I reckon one reason why the MC is getting seemingly weaker, aside from not practicing/cultivating anymore, is because he's getting embroiled in complicated politics, shady business, and lots of conflicting interests in general. If it becomes difficult to see clearly where your own benefit lies in all of it and, on the other hand, even more difficult to predict actions that hurt your case, it can very easily lead to being passive. It most certainly won't help the dude can't keep his pants on and must chase multiple women at the same time, with some of them women even working for different, competing groups to boot.

@Valve China has quite strict gun legislation, so it's no wonder regular people know little about them. Unless you are a hunter, you will not see a gun outside of certain work environments (cops, military, armed security, etc). It's the same as in Japan, and it for sure shows in the fiction from those countries.

i bet the translator would have to get discord to stay in touch. such a devious discord ad...

Users who are viewing this thread