Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 79

Fed-Kun's army
I believe he is about to snap in a way she didnt expect, or she gets herself in so much trouble that it could become pretty nasty.

Otherwise its a further downgrade for MC and I will drop my interest

Dex-chan lover
Uh last scene is probably the MC not wanting Chenxi to know he went and slept with another woman.
Considering what happened the last chapter, he probably has some... marks you know?

That, or he's super tired today. He did go at it all night long after all...

TTX

@kowoyoshi
"bitch ? I don't think he was(until the last few chapters) ,..."
MC was and is only smug/arrogant if he is stronger, but his new harem member, other Women are stronger or have a higher social status

Double-page supporter
Yandere switch on.

Wonder if shes open to the idea of 3somes tho ? Invite Hauhau ant lets start the party.

Why is he such a bitch fml and why is he not cultivating.
Thats why Chen Beixuan from Rebirth of Urban Immortal Cultivator is better

Dex-chan lover
For fuck sakes MC stop acting like a bitch now. Seriously, what happened to all that confidence from before? At first he was all big and bad and willing to defy anyone around him and now he's pretty much getting whipped around all over the place and it's just pathetic. (And I get it. he's a piece of shit for cheating on multiple girls but I'm pretty sure we all knew what we were getting into when we started reading this so I can't really say I care that much about him being with multiple girls.)

Double-page supporter
Too busy getting his sausage wet that he forgot about getting stronger. Now he needs a gun because his ass gets clapped whenever a real fighter shows up. Stop being a bitch-made man whore and start working out son, then you won't have to worry about getting toyed with.

Users who are viewing this thread