Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 86

where is the story going i forgot docent he want to return to his normal world i forgot

Fed-Kun's army
He's a really dumb mc because he has a big cocky fckn attitude without strength to back it up and instead of using his past to grow quickly achieve that strength he jus grows his ego

Whut? Fnally give up on c87?
nah. Probably ded phone battery 1st before 100% load

First time seeing the mc in trouble. I guess he can't sleep his way out of this, although that mom does look good ๐Ÿ˜†

So much tension. How will the discordless mudafucka get out of this one? D=

Aggregator gang
SO basically this guy thinks he's the big king shit except for the big 10 or w.e right? SO he miscalculated in teh extreme and his trump cards are only keeping him alive because she amuses him. Feels like the only ways outa this are bs. I mean the only things hes got going for him are his medicines but like would they care i dont think so.

when will the discordless mudafucka become op again? find out in the next ep of dragon ball z!

And this is why I just hate cultivation. Comic:novel/manhua whatever.... I never understand authors that are not Chineseโ€™s liking to write cultivation novels. Like.....really!?
1.it takes forever for them to actually get strong
2. Extremely oppressed
3. Always need plants
4. Not safe cultivating you might just die when youโ€™re trying to break through to another realm of power
5. Needless drama
6. If youโ€™re poor cultivation is already a waste of time
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
When these kind of things fe happening the story gets annoying and boring really quickly for me. It was a pretty good story while it lasted.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised that ppl are reading this for the "story" and cultivation. I thought the cover was a dead give away on what kind of manhua it will be.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
@undeadcommander well it increases lifespan like inflation then hyperinflation beyond entry god(immortal) +eternal youth for women. So some advantage on it. And most of the drama is based on population control you can't have a full pop of god (no story) . So mostly they die in war or some murder.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I'm here just for the discord ads those are more interesting than the story itself

Dex-chan lover
@undeadcommander It's not like I would have any interest into trying to talk you into liking something you have found is not to your liking, but I'll address your points just for the heck of it.

1) Xianxia actually means immortal hero. Wuxia is just a glorified martial arts, and is not about cultivation, only meditation at best. So, the ultimate goal of xianxia MCs and other characters is to become immortals, that is, ascend from humanity to something higher. It's a difficult, long path. Even in the old D&D the Master Rules set was finally followed by Immortals Rules.

2) People of the past were extremely oppressed even in RL. Criminal punishments were typically only fines, harsh corporal punishment (like flogging), or death. You didn't need to do much to get the death sentence. Steal someone's horse? Off to the gallows! Prisons only existed for those whose lives had extra importance, like nobles.

3) This varies hugely in stories. The worst xianxia are basically only about popping pills. In the better ones they are an aid, and hunting the materials is a good source for adventures.

4) Danger and thrill in stories come in many forms and is meant to keep the reader excited. I'm not sure why you find that troublesome. Even Mickey Mouse puts the characters in danger.

5) This is the least specific to xianxia. Soap operas are 100% needless drama. What else needs to be said?

6) Lots of stories of any kind from anywhere in the world have the MC start rather poor.

Users who are viewing this thread