Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 87

@kbalintz he literally couldn't kill her if he wanted to. He is literally weaker than everyone, that maid would've whooped his ass

@Kaarme: IMO, he is still affected. Because his current body is in reverse world, not in our original Earth. He at least got gid how to cultivate on a certain minimal level that made him stronger than the majority of the men in that weird world. However, I agree that he is surely still weak comparing to other matriarchs (Honestly, he is like a muscular woman, not a strong female martial artist in the reverse world standard) and he kept getting into trouble by the girls around him (mainly his older sister and Ye Chen Xi) => He can't focus on researching the way to cultivate on higher level without castrating. Lucky for him, Ye Chen Xi is still a greenhorn in the field of cultivation, Tang Zi Yan is stronger but not a threat yet and Hua Hua is not into it or else he would be done for.
BTW, I love how cute and normal the legal loli is (I'm not a lolicon though). I also love how possessive Ye Chen Xi and Tang Zi Yan are (Though they are kinda annoying to some people). Finally, Meng Zui is the most gorgeous woman that I've seen comparing to some manhua (Her sadistic personality is kinda scary though).

Dex-chan lover
@Hentai-kun He's already as powerful as very good female cultivators in that world, just not as good as the top of them. He even has cultivation related skills that would be considered crazy in that world, such as being able to deal with all the damage from those killer bullets basically with no danger to his life. For a man of that world to reach his level with the available techniques, they would have surely already needed to let go of their family jewels. Otherwise one couldn't say men can't cultivated in that world (while remaining men). It's like saying women can't play tennis in our world just because the very top female tennis player would still struggle massively against the number 100 world ranking male tennis player.

Still, you could be correct about it affecting him to some unknown degree, but for the time being it shouldn't be a massive problem. In the first place he's not using a cultivation technique from that world but from his original one. That reverse world is simply lacking any reasonable cultivation techniques for men, which is the greatest problem for all the men. However, it's not like the MC would simply teach his own to anyone, assuming their souls would even be compatible. The cultivation technique is often the most important secret of a cultivator.

Double-page supporter
ARE YOU FUICKING SERIOUS, HE STILL GOING ON ABOUT HIS SISTERS MARRIAGE ? WTF...... Please never show or talk about his sister again. I am sick of her.

Dex-chan lover
All of this, just for the marriage of his f sister, and what if she marries into her family? The point is that she will be with him so it matters?... But ok, they are asians so I don't know about their culture that much

@krispy
I dont deny that. But what if he shots her from outside? Or when she enters the room? Just saying, his main goal was to talk. He knew that his enemies are strong and went with a plan.
The thing is, he is not as week as a lot thinks it here. Asurprise attack could have worked.
Only cause of the events he needs to face people higher than himself. It's like in a shounen manga a damn bch causes problems and the protag have to jump from "the next enemy in hierarchy/next arc's boss to the one after that".
He messes with the top, not some city-part gangsters. Also, old woman is one of the masters of the family, not just a maid.

Aggregator gang
Gotta go along with most of the commenters on this thread.
1. The sister is B.S. None of this family is his family. It's not his world, he is 300+ not 18 and he likely buried everyone a long time ago. Not to mention the "sister" in this world is a waste of flesh
2. Who cares what family she winds up in ? Per #1 she is good for nothing they should be looking to pawn her off
3. It's been a complete distraction from him fixing his real problems and what's more it's the kind of thing that attracts attention he doesn't need.
4. The last few arcs have been made to appeal to people that want to see the MC be someone's BIATCH. Having the Granny be credible ???

Saved by the loli, was interesting but not well done. Reading it, it really felt like it was pulled out of nowhere and was just the writers not properly developing their story.

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder who the man is. Since mayor keeping it a secret and no signs of a husband (either divorced or he died,) doubt the guy is a lover, especially considering how Aunt Wei took a threat to him so personally and lost her temper. Could be either her son from a man she loved but couldn't be with or the son of someone really important to her. Looks like trying to have him lead normal life with occasional contact and can't bring him to her house either to avoid drawing attention to him or afraid can't protect him if her enemies learn of his existence. Doubt Mayor will harm Meng Zui but rather encourage her to have relationship with MC because knows that would drive him crazy while hurting Zui would make him happy. Poor MC, doesn't realize that since Zui is one of the four cover girls he's doomed to be in a relationship with her. XD Although would be good for him as would give him a definite reason with a face to get stronger faster as opposed to a vague threat of a few people he's never met being stronger than him. Looking forward to him explaining to his sis and her reaction on upcoming nuptials. Considering her only talent is getting over her head in trouble I doubt she'll be able to get a house on that street (probably a street where extremely rich people live,) and probably better for her to marry into Mayor's family as Chu head family likely to stick their fingers in for their cut if Tao marries into Chu family.

@kbalintz Granted he could have shot the mayor but he only has one special bullet and had brought it because thought Aunt Wei was the only opponent would need to fear without realizing Mayor wasn't a simple politician specializing in desk pushing and paperwork but on another level compared to top ten cultivationists. Also, point was to negotiate for his sister being spared and allowing her to marry Tao. Even if killed Mayor doesn't mean his sister would be safe, and would destroy her relationship with Tao.

Even outside of the cultivation practising, he behaves like a teenager. He's easily swayed, how is he supposed to be 300? Did the author even care at all about that part?

Users who are viewing this thread