Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy they like to troll us with discord ad. "End" text too small 🤣

Well the MC got his priorities right.

Lol, they know we don’t want to hear it. But they give it to us anyway. These Discord ads.

"Just think about your family." Yeah I think she's mistaken about who is going to be trapped in that car with who.

Dex-chan lover
Class president is best girl for now, sad as it is -___-
Yes, super stereotyped, but she's a lot better than the would-be-rapist with 36 other boyfriends who also seems to be some sort of mafia boss and has feet and hands cut off from minions who disappoint her.

Of course, she's not on the cover, so she's probably an unimportant character. Let's hope the other girls in the manga cover are better than this one....

It's weird seeing the fat girl throwing her fist. You don't see guys punching a pretty girl that he has just flirted with don't you?

Dex-chan lover
@thtgiang I mean you do, but my guess is that since this event happened artificially the customs of not hitting men never developed like the ones of not hitting women. Probably because up till then men were stronger physically and thus that leftover sexism caused the men to tough it out until the women took over all together.

Still i imagine that girl would have gotten in trouble had he not defended himself, she just didn't get the chance.

Double-page supporter
I think it would be fine "if" she was just Yandere and all (weird and messed up). But she kinda put me off the 2nd time they met when she started talking narcissistic about women being superior and bs. Calling him her 36th boyfriends etc etc. So I dont know If I want to like her :/

Also, best friend used Cringe, Cringe was super effective!

@Nehona she is on the cover.....

Aggregator gang
"I have to get back home ?"

Jesus H Christ why ? You have gorgeous women wanting to pay you for sex, you knock em up you have no responsibility what so ever

Man up and take your punishment like a man. It's death by SNU SNU but it will be on happy life.

Users who are viewing this thread