Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

@monkey123 what I meant with my comment was that why are they translating so far ahead and not do missing chapters instead, thank God for non-stop scans group

As per the rules of scanlation, I've deleted my posted chapter and would never post a chapter of this series again. Request a series that you guys would like to be translated tnx!~

Please we are waiting for new chapters ....hurry up and upload them i can't wait any more .....looking forward for new chapters ....
Regards:- one of your fan and supporter
(May god give you good health sensei)

Vim aqui na esperança de ter mais capítulo traduzido aí vejo em os br traduziram mais que os gringo ;-;

Many of the chapters can be seen on mangakakalot already until chap 170++...Mangadex why so slow??

Fed-Kun's army
Someone tell jaykay scans to fuck up and let bullet just catch up in their own time, I can wait, I'm reading other shit

This manhua had such an amazing start, but went to shit quite fast. Now there is no cultivation going on, MC is not MC anymore... author should have made another manhua instead ruining this one

dropped. I was looking forward to where this was going... This is like the 50th time I dropped a chinese work because the story is all over the place and not worth the effort. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread