Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
It's a fakeout! I'VE ALREADY BEEN PLAYED ENOUGH THAT I RECOGNIZE THESE TROPES.
He's probably just placing a blanket over her or something.

But still, so freaking cute and wholesome. These two.

Dex-chan lover
Say goodbye to your chastity Agnes.

I strongly doubt that would happen tho. He'll probably just tuck her to bed lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this chapter addressed the biggest concern I had with where the story was going. I was afraid I was going to have to drop it until we found out that Kelly did indeed go with them.

Supporter
I'll be more surprised if that last page ISN'T a fake out and they actually do it next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is...probably not what it is, Agnes, given how these romcom stories work.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care for this type of tease - not for me, or the character.
I wish someone would take a different spin on it already. -_-
dft7mij-dff4c389-e8dc-4ae3-94aa-e1c686febaf2.png

Dex-chan lover
He's probably going to say something like she needs to sleep and then just lay down (rolls eyes) This is shojo and a comedic one at that, ain't no snu snu (even just implied) gonna happen this early.

Banned
Yay another chapter :) thanks for this. Pity the chapter has such an ending, but we all know it is not gonna be anything other than him tucking her into bed :p hah, cute times though

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope he at least ends up falling over accidentally and kisses her forehead. That'd be nice and wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
obviously, they can't just leave the ultimate girlboss behind

Exactly. And I'm not even trying to be a yuri shipper or anything. Kelly doesn't need relationship shilling. She just needs to be awesome. But not too awesome, I guess. Because if she were put in charge of the frontier the story would be over within 5 chapters because the place would become a bustling economic hub where everyone lived in complete happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread