Imori 201 - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Forever a high school girl

Dex-chan lover
With all the other series ending ambiguously or being axed/ dropped, having one series where MC finally does get the girl at the ending, and they kiss/ show more than feelings, is a day of happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@Rezhio with how a lot of them just end with them walking into a sunset, I'm desperate for any form of satisfying ending. I do agree an ending with some sort of look into a future is nice, but we're in a dry spell of good endings right now so I'm taking what I got.

Gonna pretend it ended on page 7. Oh, and I don't care enough about it to think too hard about it, but it would be amusing if the high school girl was Imori's father crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
huh... for once im not unhappy with the ending lmao... although i wish we could have had some more pages...

Dex-chan lover
I was bamboozled twice GOD DAMN
It was a decent ending, really satisfied to see that kiss and know they’ll bone afterwards
Though I didn’t really get the last panel .. implied she’s returning to Japan or..?

Slo

@JKTV That last panel showed draught/draft beer cans with the word "RAW" = 生, I think that it's safe to imply they did it 'raw' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Slo

It's safe to assume you're wrong. That's what they call craft beer. Same kanji and reading, too.

edit: spelling

Double-page supporter
Disappointing thought MC actually ended up with sensei but japan loves their first girl endings🤮

Sensei is STACKED. God damn. Pretty good series. Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mitsuboshi - Well, the series IS named "Imori 201." It would be rather stupid if the final girl wasn't Imori. That's how you get clusterf*cks like "Ichigo 100%."

Users who are viewing this thread