Imori 201 - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Forever a high school girl

Dex-chan lover
@Slo

I'm an idiot. I wrote "draft beer", saw my post 2 minutes later, thought it was a spelling error and changed to "craft".

Yes, it should've been draft beer.

Double-page supporter
@ChristineGuinn yea I know but I'm still disappointed and Ichigo 100 is like a rare series where I liked the main girl wayyyy more than the others so when someone told me about the ending.i dropped it

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi
I was rooting for Nishino all the way
iirc, it was actually a popularity vote as to who would Manaka end up with

there was really no one main girl when all 4 of them are named after the cardinal directions (MC's name means middle)

Fed-Kun's army
The main couple were kind of lame, but it was still a decent manga. I liked the two police chicks and the teacher best.

Power Uploader
The high schooler that took care Imori was Imori's father's lover or something? And why she looks like Imori?

Btw, i like how Imori is surrounded by strange people even in Lodon

What was the point of introducing the high school girl from 15 years ago that looked like Imori if they weren't going to explain who she was? They built up the ending and did the cliche "going overseas" thing but it just kind of fizzled in the end.

The high school girl was either her mom pretending to be high school girl for her fathers painting or her father cross-dressing.

Dex-chan lover
The high school girl was either her mom pretending to be high school girl for her fathers painting or her father cross-dressing.
Then wear school girl uniform is in Imori's gens, logical ....
Now I dont understand, what is the difference between 37 and 38? Why this time Imari said yes and returned at jk?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread