Imouto ni Kiiteminai to - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Not at All?

Dex-chan lover
Reading 1-9 it really felt like Hibari is too much of a Mary Sue (i.e. how she's always in control of the pace of events and conversations and supremely good at hiding her true thoughts/feelings). Seeing that tiny crack in her mask at the end of the chapter was nice (but Jesus was that just a tiny bit of a crack).

Dex-chan lover
Geeze, can't Daichi catch a break? Hibari's always teasing her way to victory whenever she talks. Ayame's too awkward to counter her, and Tsugumi lets her do her thing as long as it doesn't counter her popularity.

I can't believe they had such a long discussion about this kind of stuff because Hibari just couldn't let herself lose.

I miss Hatsushima's pureness already...

Dex-chan lover
I know it's traditional for MC's of this type of manga to be a bit dense and easily manipulated, but I wish Daichi would start actually learning from this kind of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Geeze, can't Daichi catch a break? Hibari's always teasing her way to victory whenever she talks. Ayame's too awkward to counter her, and Tsugumi lets her do her thing as long as it doesn't counter her popularity.

I can't believe they had such a long discussion about this kind of stuff because Hibari just couldn't let herself lose.

I miss Hatsushima's pureness already...
Nah this is on him, his own dumbass fault for never locking his door like she said, and I've started to notice that most rom com MCs with stepsiblings don't lock their doors either

I'm legit getting tired of his stupidity, all of this bs in this chapter could've easily been avoided if he learned about the concept of locks

Dex-chan lover
Non-related incest is called inseki btw
That's not a thing
I know it's traditional for MC's of this type of manga to be a bit dense and easily manipulated, but I wish Daichi would start actually learning from this kind of stuff.
I highly doubt he will if he can't do something as simple as locking his door when he goes to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread