Imouto ni Kiiteminai to - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - It’s Not That Big a Deal

Dex-chan lover
are we sure this manga wont go the incest way? uhh this conflicts my morale, but i like the story goes

Dex-chan lover
are we sure this manga wont go the incest way? uhh this conflicts my morale, but i like the story goes
Technically step relations aren't incest. I don't know if any romantic feelings will develop but Hibari seems determined for her sister and dai to have a very strong relationship.

If they do develop romantic feelings I hope there is an actual harem as I hate seeing people lose in love. If not, the one that seems to be being setup to fall in love with him is Hibari, she is the character that has had the most interactions with him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Glad this is still being worked on. This was also much easier to read than the last chapter.

Supporter
It's easy enough to think of that conclusion based on what ever number of previous works; but the way I see it is simply the growing pains of them meshing and defining what "family" is to them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I like the subversion of the trope where they only discuss his bad points usually. Plus forcing a tsundere to communicate properly.

Dex-chan lover
I think every girl with a name in the story will fall in love with him, but he's gonna bang the oldest sister. You don't imouto bait without catching an imouto. It's in the title.

Dex-chan lover
When she said “that” was she referring to his dong? Or his was of defusing fights

When she said “that” was she referring to his dong? Or his was of defusing fights
I believe it's not his "way of defusing fights" per se, but his emotional capability of acknowledging and forgiving others' struggles -- which is in itself a way of defusing fights.

On another note, this was a good piece of advice:

Sometimes, it is hard to say "thank you" or "I am sorry", even when you want to. The person who suffer the consequences is the one who did not get to say it, not the one who did not get to hear it. Your embarrassment will lead to big regrets one day.

Dex-chan lover
hibari is the frontrunner right? the idea is they end up discovering they love each other after 100 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread