Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Hopefully the Japanese release means an English print in the future as well though that will be far ahead.

wtf there were no good games released in years lol
i swear if author san gets caught in a gatchahole im dropping i have no respect for the lowest breed of """""gamers"""""

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, feel like there's a disconnection from previous chapter. Like Chie's visit to the hospital was never mentioned before this, or did I miss it somewhere?

Also not sure if Tsuyu is gunning for the brother or the sister. Maybe both.

@windmill AC Valhalla came out in 2020. In recent years, we had greedfall, mount & blade, crusader kings 3, ... Not to mention dlcs for older games came out : total war three kingdoms & warhammer, ... The author could also simply be playing older games

Dex-chan lover
I can understand Taki's reaction on page 5. It can happen.
Seeing someone else wounded or bleeding can make the other person weak just by seeing it.
It happens to me, every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
Tsuyu is worried about losing Chie and not the guy. That's cute. The whole conflict wouldn't even be here if Chie just shared her reason for not going. They are close enough for that not to be a problem.

@Aurosandro the "normie" choice? Ahh yes totally forgot that people of the same gender can't be friends at all without having a romantic relationship. Gotcha.

Dex-chan lover
@E--JIROU Its not, it has flavors of it, but main girl wants to get with her best friend's older brothe and little sister is 100% for this plan

Double-page supporter
@E--JIROU
Ice-Cube-WTF.jpg

Some of you all are straight-up fucking weird, why can't 2 girls just be friends? Why does it always need to be yuri with you?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I missed it, but how old is the sister’s friend and how old is the brother?

I want to keep reading this, but if it’s something like she’s in middle school and he’s in college, I’ll probably drop. If it’s like that, I’m sure there won’t be any romantic progression at all unless there’s some sort of time skip (if there is, it will be pretty creepy)

Users who are viewing this thread