Imouto Sae Ireba Ii. @comic

Contributor
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN As far as I can tell, the anime ended somewhere around the end of volume 7. You should read from the beginning because it'll uh... take us a while to get all the way there. XD

anybody who have red LN please spoil me :
will he go out with kaniko ? when he found out that his lil'bro is actuallly his lil'sis what happened to the sibling's relationship ?

Dex-chan lover
@zetsubouzanto

ya he does, think they get engaged dont remember. The author learnt his lesson from Haganai's backlash to not half-ass his romance stuff

dunno about lil sis

Double-page supporter
@Daxar Not sure if you meant volume as in chapter or actual volume 7, but the anime was closer to just using the first three, and then cherry picked a few scenes from volume 4/5

Dex-chan lover
@daxar do you guys plan to finish this someday? Also do you know if the manga adapts whole LN?

Contributor
@Hejti Nop, we dropped. The final manga volume adapts up to about where the official LN translation is currently, and manga is over. The official LN is probs your best bet for any continuation of the story.

I don't usually read but for stuff like this and Hentai ouji to warawanai neko Ill read the light novel just so I can complete it

wait you mean to tell me that this was from the creators of Haganai?!!!!!!!?!

kinda wish y'all translated all chapters...
I wouldn't take my complaint quite that far, since it's unpaid work I'm grateful they've done any at all. I just wish they'd be more transparent and call things what they are.

If I can't read the whole story, it's not completed. I understand now that they meant all the chapters in the original language have been released, but they should say THAT.

Idc what's technically true. I need to know what's effectively true. "Technically true is the best kind of true." is bupkis.

The only people who feel that way are the ones that view discussions as contests and live to jerk themselves off for "winning". The effective truth is almost always more relevant than the technical truth.

There should be separate ongoing/completed status listed for each language. I wouldn't have picked it up if I'd known it wasn't done. I hope I'll come back when it's done, but I doubt it. It was super funny and sexy but the MC sucks too much.

Users who are viewing this thread