Imouto-tachi ni Yakasetai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
So it happened once in the past,and no one learned their lesson?damn this family is getting worse and worse

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the best backstory, it's so realistic and interesting knowing why they become who they are now. We can't blame anyone, each of them make a mistake. True, he shouldn't try to become a though guy, now it backfire to him. When he needs help now no one can help because he used to do everything by himself. Before I want to punch all of them for making him to do everything but now I understand why. Now they thought just leave him to do everything will be better than helping him, because they are afraid of making it worse.

In short, they need a good communication. Don't try to do everything by yourself, it's normal for a human to need help.

Dex-chan lover
I would have loved to see, how this family would have functioned with the parents acting the way they did if the eldest brother left the house during his college years.

Somehow this chapter just feels like a guilt trip. All the sisters do even now is just acting selfishly. Because their brother was angry with them in the past? This is bs.

Dex-chan lover
It clearly shows the communication was this family conflict. There is love and consideration, even most likely from the parents. But neither of the family members are having the discussion. This backstory is so good

Dex-chan lover
now i know why the family is dysfunctional,
the parents always impulsive and never think twice what the impulsive decision to the family (and never verify)
the oniichan that always "Happy Outside, but Hurt Inside" and never talk with each other
the Imouto that always hogging for attention and never help/talk each other

yep
no communication from the start

first of all,
the shitty parents should keep their act together,
dont just dump all responsibility to the Oniichan
n oniichan should remind the shitty parents that they're not children, always impulsive

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the best backstory, it's so realistic and interesting knowing why they become who they are now. We can't blame anyone, each of them make a mistake. True, he shouldn't try to become a though guy, now it backfire to him. When he needs help now no one can help because he used to do everything by himself. Before I want to punch all of them for making him to do everything but now I understand why. Now they thought just leave him to do everything will be better than helping him, because they are afraid of making it worse.

In short, they need a good communication. Don't try to do everything by yourself, it's normal for a human to need help.
I mean, we can't really blame the daughters in the backstory, since they are literally children and don't know better, but DAMN his parents dropped the ball. They had 5 kids when they could barely support themselves, pushed their own dreams over the dreams of their eldest, and pushed a ton of childcare responsibility onto his shoulders. I just hope the kids make up. Fuck their parents

The parents never put their responsibility to their son. Yuzuki is just that kind and tried his best to help his parents as the eldest son.

Dex-chan lover
I know he's burdened by responsibility but isn't it too egotistical to be that forceful with your good intentions then snap because you're doing too much?

Dex-chan lover
The biggest antagonists in this story are the parents. They don't consult with their children and don't ask for their input, especially the father disregarding the son and just saying "Oh, is that a yes?" The parents still push all their responsibilities on the eldest son, they just never learn, do they?

The girls' plan to not get in his way backfired tremendously, but they were young so it's okay to make mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread