Imperial Edict - Ch. 29 - Asking a Tiger For Its Hide

Sarah is famous! I do wonder what question they'll post this time! 🤭

Situ Xiu, run, run with that blade and the map! Whatever, just RUN, your bro already opened up the "wall" of that cage... come oooon

Aggregator gang
Lol, thank you, thank you!~ I'll be here until the story ends~
I hadn't been planning to continue coming up with questions, but now I feel like I have to XD
....For the fans.... (This shout-out didn't stroke me ego or anything....)

A crisis has occurred! Bombs in the front, swords in the back, what could possibly happen next!?
A. Always expect the worst: both the MC and the ML are going to die. But never fear, this is a Chinese manhua! They will reincarnate and seek their revenge and Situ Xia will finally be the genius Mary Sue that we have been expecting her to be after she is reborn with all of her memories!
B. Cang Yu, being the sensitive sort who always trusts his intuitions, will turn his horse around and gallop back to valiantly save his lover!
C. Situ Xia, having learned the power that a steel knife can hold, will unlock her secret potential and make mincemeat out of the traitorous uncle who-I've-forgot-the-name-of.
D. Always expect the unexpected: that traitorous uncle, seeing Situ Xia's tears as she waits helplessly to die will fall madly in love with her and force her to run away with him.

With the current flow of the story.... C. It's time for Situ Xia's Mulan montage moment! The obvious choice would have been D if that uncle would have at least been handsome, but as things currently stand... nobody wants to see that.

@4sarah1212 yet another set of excellent questions! I’d go with c as well, but ngl while I chuckled at reincarnation and love at second sight I’d actually be curious to see how that goes

Users who are viewing this thread