Imperial Edict - Ch. 31 - The Battle of Beiyu Fort (1/2)

THE TRUTH IS ACTUALLY OUT AT LONG LAST, but of course we can’t get the happy ever after so here comes the real war! Honestly I wasn’t expecting him to realize just yet

This must be a fanmade chapter. No way Cang Yu actually realizes so soon that Xiu-er is a woman! 😱

Thank you for your hard work, Träimerei scans, hats off to the cleaners <3

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it seems the Mary Sue troupe doesn't apply here. She couldn't stop it even though she was this close.

I love that this story has such hilarious comedy, cute romantic chemistry between the main characters, and even it's serious hopeless moments that bring you back to reality. Never would've imagined I would find such an amazing manhua through a weird, almost preachy thread on NUF.

Double-page supporter
I read the raws way ahead but re-reading it is still funny. I love how the misunderstandings in this manhua don't drag on for chapters

Aggregator gang
Noooooo! It was going so perfectly T-T

What's going to happen next?
A. Cang Yu, misunderstanding the situation, will try to kill Situ Jian.
B. Situ Xia, although a bit late, will arrive on the scene and instantly everything will be perfect again like before the bombs exploded.
C. Cang Yu, fed up with this whole terrible war business will run for his horse and go look for Situ Xia so they can elope together and forget that any of this happened.
D. C, except it's Situ Jian's turn to run and he will go elope with the Princess.
E. Cang Yu, suddenly remembering that Situ Xia is a girl, will have his belated faint that should accompany such a monumental realization.

I've always pegged Cang Yu for the faint-of-heart sort of guy, so probably E.

Users who are viewing this thread