Imperial Edict - Ch. 52.5 - Tonight, A Flower Thief Arrives!

Dex-chan lover
Quite a bold move to have the very last chapter name be about a rapist.

It's a cute chapter, I'm so happy to see their child, but why the rapist? I don't know, it's just bothering me very much that there is a rapist running around on the loose like that. Couldn't this chapter have done without him?

Thank you for your hard working in translate this project. I can't believe it has already end.

aww their children are so cute
also, thanks for translating, this was a really fun manhua
kinda sad that it ended because it was very fun

Thank you for everything. For picking this manhua up, translating it diligently and completing it... Love you guys, stay safe and healthy~^^💕

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work!! I really really enjoyed reading this series; especially because of your fast & frequent updates<333

& gosh; their children are so cute!! :D

Dex-chan lover
I give my thanks to the scanlation group for their hard work and flawless handiwork.

I'm a little disappointed. Here I was thinking that given the premises of the King's decree, the MC would have gotten trained by the old general, her brother, and her husband, so that we'd get to see the unexpected brutality against a certain dumbfuck rapist! 😂😂😂😭

🤔 But, I guess it worked out.

In any event, MANY THANKS TO OUR OVERLORDS, THE GREAT MATRONS/PATRONS OF EXCELLENCE, KULZ, AND TRANSLATION GOODNESS! <3

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS & GLORY! <3

Dex-chan lover
This series really was a breath of fresh air.
No drama at all, any red flags is resolved in a single chapter or even the next panel. Very nice and carefree.
Thank you very much for all your work.

Thank you so much for translating this series.
Really enjoyed them. Thank you ❤️💕❤️💕

Thank you for all the work!! This was such an enjoyable read from start to finish! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread