Imperial Edict - Ch. 52.5 - Tonight, A Flower Thief Arrives!

Group Leader
I love this entire series. Thank you very much for finishing the scanlation.

Thank you so much for your hard work and rainbow shenanigans! 🌈🥰

This series was really good, and a perfect corona binge-read. Also, just want you guys to know that I appreciated and read every bts page 💕

Group Leader
OHYGMFNDIDBIBE FINALLY FINISHED! 2 HOURS BINGING!!!

wowwww i've said this before, but i'll say it again. I usually prefer korean webtoons and dramas compared to chinese, because i felt like they were rather stiff and the humor too forced (i think i was more bothered by the fact that they use dubbing for c-dramas). and usually, i'm so tired of the oh-so-perfect chinese fls and so many schemes (usually by the queen mama or some jealous ass girl) which is honestly... so... stupid. and hey, i stumbled upon this (idk why i decided to read knowing it was chinese but i def dont regret that choice) and what did i encounter?

an excruciatingly dumb, yet painfully hilarious female lead. bro. you legit have NO IDEA how much i rolled reading this story its just so goddamn stupid and i love it. i dunno if it's the translator that made this such a gem or if the original artist was a genius or what, but holy shit! so enjoyable! made me look forward towards reading it compared to the neat korean ones i usually prefer!!!!!!

AHHHH
tldr i love this fucking series altho its just the dhmbest thing ever but tysm for soign this and brightening up my lonely quarantine days owowowoow xoxo traumereis

Thank you guys so much for translating this series!

Just binged it over the past ~3 hours and at first I wasn't quite sure it was my cup of tea but I'm glad I powered through the first few chapters because man did it get good!

AASSDDJMK, this is so gooooood. I love this series and just binged this again

Thank you so much for translating this series!!

Thank you for the translation. It's definitely different from the usual tropes and funny. I couldn't help laughing 🤣

Many thanks for translating this! I love everything here. It's short and sweet without drama and all fluffs and laughs. 🤭 Now I hope all manhwas will end with cute kids!

Users who are viewing this thread