Imperial Edict

Finally...maybe...hopefully...
I don’t want to spoil it for anyone..but totally loved that chapter. Hoping to see the next chapter soon. Thank you for uploading it.

I really love this one! Thank you for picking it up and translating it because it must take a lot of time to achieve such a good result!! So many thanks! 😘

Thankyou for translating this!💜
I’ve read this manhua at kuaikanmanhua, every chapters is going to be fantastic, the twin siblings, the god of war and the princess will surely have such a sweet and great happy ending! Stay tune.

This is actually really funny!! Usually I avoid Chinese webcomics but I'm glad I didn't and gave this a try :)

The beginning part is funny and enjoyable but I wish it had stopped at chapter 32, after that I don't like the usual generic drama tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanted to drop it at 32.. since that's where it should end.
Glad that I didn't.. the author doesn't drag the storyline with some stupid amnesia plots.. and everything is resolved almost immediately within a chapter or two..

Came here to say that at first glance i read the title as imperial dick, sorry...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you for translated this manhua. It was wonderful and thank you again:”) .<3 <3

This was a dumb manga but it always got me to laugh, I’m sad to see it over haha

I binge read this in one day it is so funny the best part is it didn’t have stupid amnesia plot and has direct confession instead of I like him/her but I can’t confess because of blah blah.....

Thank you Traumerei Scans for translating this gem.

Users who are viewing this thread