Imperial Edict

I just binged this and thank you so much for scandalating this. It was a blast :3

Wah, is it really over?? Tell me it ain't so!! T_T IE was one of those hidden gems that is super funny, has good character development and plot without dragging on. Welp, I guess I'll go read the author's new series on MD!

I enjoyed this but I'm gonna be honest and say that I believe the author could have done a bit more towards the end.
The artwork is absolutely fantastic. I'd give it a perfect 10/10. <3

If you're like me, and you tend to avoid Chinese manwha because they're so terrible, then please know that this one is an exception. If you read the description and you're interested, it won't disappoint you.

Thank you for the hard work Traumerei Scans. This has become one of my favorites 💕

Certainly, one of my good reads. Great development and ending too. Satisfied reader here. Thank you for scanlating and tbank you author. ^_^

This story is comedy, so don’t take it too seriously and you’ll enjoy it.
The misunderstandings are hilarious rather than annoying so that’s a rarity.
This one is a solid manhua, and the main couple is kinda funny so you root for them.
The art is also very good — can morph from resembling ancient chinese watercolor paintings to ridiculous cartoons.
It’s a fun ride with relatively little drama, so it’s nice light read for a couple of laughs.

Tried to read this because of the positive comments but I didn't enjoy this at all. The jokes from the very first chapter to the end fell flat, and felt as stiff as the art which was aesthetically pleaseant but really bad at showing emotions. The story is not interesting either... Nothing to save.

Wow such a nice manhua, ignore the negative comment and just go read this! It's funny and the general is hot pspspspsps

Thank you for translating the entirety of this💕 I kept re reading the raws before cuz no one picked this up

Users who are viewing this thread