In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 2 - Ghislan Risent

Double-page supporter
I like the how the nerd goes "I don't acknowledge your relationship" and the prince shoots back "I don't care" rather than being bothered. It was pretty much my reaction when I read it too, 'why would you think you accepting it or not would matter?'

N2O

Dex-chan lover
what is this progression LOL I think I'm gonna throw uuuuuuuuuuuuup

What the hell, it's the typical shoujo reverse harem novel but only now the villainess is the protagonist...
So boring and cliche

What a terrible father, your son just unjustly insulted your boss's kid and think the best way to deal with it by doing nothing?

At the beginning of the chapter she says, "I need to be cautious since I DON'T KNOW THE CAUSE of the death penalty ending..."

But I thought she's supposed to have played the entire game, gotten all the characters, and loved it so much she wanted to play some more.

So why does she not know what led to Cecilia's death penalty??

Anyone familiar with this story able to explain why she has this extreme knowledge gap? 🤨

Dex-chan lover
I like this genre, I really do; absolutely love villaness isekai!
But this thing, this... stupid, idiotic trope (!) of "not knowing why" that happens every time (Page 5, in this case)....
"Oh, noes! I better be careful because I'm not sure if it was the physical and emotional torture that gets me killed, or if it's just because of my hair colour!"
SMDH
I mean, you played the game, right? And he said it was your words and actions that broke the engagement, right?
If it isn't your words and actions, then you're gonna die even if he has to hunt you down, so... instead of doing stupid shit that no adult would ever do, just don't be a cunt to the MC, and don't try to murder her; it’s not like those things are accidental, so... be nice, and you don't die.
Just like the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread